From Santiago, access through highway 5 south to arrive in San Fernando (km 140). A full day dedicated to visit 2 of the most important valleys in the production of red wines of Chile; located 180 km south of Santiago. The Colchagua Valley was recognized in 2005 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine as the best wine valley in the world, because of that, it has become a world class place to visit.
Make the first stop in town and visit the Colchagua Museum with his largest private museum in all South America. Continue by visiting a traditional winery, Casa Silva. Famous for its Carmenere, during the guided tour they are going to tell the extraordinary story of Carmenere strain.
Afterwards visit Viu Manent Vineyard; known for its Malbec production, be guided through the vineyard and winery following by 5 wine tasting of Gran Reserve, Secret & Premium wines.
- Possible programs: 2days/1night in boutique hotels in the Colchagua Valley, Matanzas or Pichilemu.
- Possibility to organize visits to other vineyards of the Colchagua Valley: Lapostolle, Santa Cruz, Montgras, Los Vascos, Santa Helena, Southern Cone, Estampa - Consult prices
- Visit the Colchagua Museum, the largest private museum in South America. (closed Monday)
- Private vehicle
- Viña Viu Manent Tour and Wine Tasting
- Viña Casa Silva Tour and Wine Tasting
- Mineral Water (1 per person)
- Museum Colchagua